Protecting the security and privacy of your data is important to EclipseSource. We understand and appreciate your need to control your data that you share with us.
Notice and Disclosure
We collect individual information including but not limited to a first name, last name, physical address, an e-mail address or other contact information. In general, you can visit our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information. You have the choice to opt-out of receiving information from us. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit most of the site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
If you chose to have a relationship with EclipseSource, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we would naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Wherever your personal information may be held within EclipseSource or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Last revised: 2017-08-03
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files sent by web servers to web browsers and stored by the browsers. Each time you type the address of a website, the browser on your device requests a page from the server The information is then sent back to the server. It enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are several kinds of cookies:
- Session cookies – stay on your device for long as you visit the website and expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies – are recorded on your device until deleted or for a period that is specified in the expiry date of each cookie.
- First party cookies – set by websites that you visit.
- Third party cookies – created and delivered by domains other than the website that you visit.
- Secure or HTTP only Cookies – secure cookies are only transmitted over “https” pages to keep data encrypted and secure. Only cookies prevent any client scripts on the page from accessing the cookie, preventing malicious cross-site-scripting (XSS) attacks.
Can website users block cookies?
You can set the privacy settings in your browser and block all cookies. Please mind that this could affect your browsing experience and many websites may not function properly.
Cookies we use
We use session, secure cookies as well as third party persistent cookies from Google to analyze how our visitors use our website and to monitor website performance.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics, please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
For additional privacy measures, visit DDA
Digital Advertising Alliance and Its Consumer Choice Tools – consumer opt-out page for online interest-based advertising.