The Eclipse Democamp December in Munich will take place on upcoming monday and we are looking forward to meet you there!
We are happy to present the final agenda, too (see below). For all details, please see here.
- 05:30pm – 06:00pm: Meet and Greet
- 06:00pm – 06:05pm: Welcome / Intro
- 06:05pm – 06:25pm: What is new @ Eclipse Foundation – Ralph Müller
- 06:25pm – 06:55pm: Eclipse and Java 9 – Tom Schindl
- 06:55pm – 07:25pm: Build Modeling Tools based on Papyrus – Philip Langer
- 07:25pm – 07:35pm: Data flow oriented programming in Java with “Flow” – Jens Reimann
- 07:35pm – 08:00pm: Break
- 08:00pm – 08:30pm: Web-based Modeling Tools – Maximilian Kögel
- 08:30pm – 09:00pm: Formatting for the Masses – Sebastian Zarnekow & Holger Schill
- 09:00pm – 09:30pm: EMF Forms – advanced features – Jonas Helming
- 09:30pm – 10:00pm: NETWORKING with beer, soft drinks & snacks
Jonas Helming and Maximilian Kögel lead the EclipseSource office in Munich and work as a consultants and software engineers for Eclipse technologies. They are Eclipse experts with a focus in Eclipse Modeling, project leads and committers to various Eclipse projects including EMF Forms, EMFStore, Edapt, e4 and the EMF Client Platform and regular EclipseCon speakers on these topics. Furthermore they are dedicated to teach Eclipse and open source technology not only to professionals but also to talented university students in an Eclipse lab course.