The EclipseCon program committee has voted on the early bird selections. Congratulations to these five speakers.
– Shawn Pearce, Scaling Up JGit
– Jake Wharton, Bootstrapping Android Apps with Open Source
– Tamar Cohen, NASA uses Eclipse RCP applications for experiments on the International Space Station
– Tony McCrary, Bling: The GPU powered Game IDE
– Thomas Schindl, Modern UIs with JavaFX, OSGi, and e4 and the tooling provided by e(fx)clipse
The quality of talks submitted are excellent and I really wish we could have picked more than 5. In fact, there are already at least 10 talks that I want to see. Lucky for me we will be selecting more talks after the November 19th Deadline. That’s right, you have less than two weeks until the EclipseCon submission deadline. Checkout the call for papers, and tell us what you’re doing with Eclipse. If the early bird talks are any indication of what’s to come, this will be an excellent conference.
See you in Boston.
Note: Sorry if you came here looking for something else. I heard there is another vote happening today and unfortunately I don’t have the results for that. 🙂