Creating a launcher is pretty similar to connecting it. The following steps describe how to create your own Tabris client.
- Access to Tabris.js registry requires a license. Request it here.
- Fork the simple template application from the https://github.com/eclipsesource/tabris-remote-app. This is a simple tabris.js application (launcher) with minimal UI for entering the remote server URL (entry point). The app is written in TypeScript. More information about tabris.js can be found at:
- Customize this application to fit your needs. You can remove the UI completely and start the remote entry point directly.
- Use npm “adduser” command (https://docs.npmjs.com/cli/adduser) in the root of the project to store the credentials for https://npm.tabrisjs.com/ npm registry in .npmrc file. The file is located in your home directory. This file contains your private NPM token.
- Customize the cordova/config.xml to add your application icons, hooks or plugins as described in https://tabrisjs.com/documentation/latest/build.html.
- Build your app with the Tabris.js build service by signing in to https://tabrisjs.com or locally with Tabris CLI as described in https://tabrisjs.com/documentation/latest/build.html .
- If you are using the online Tabris.js build service, set your NPM token in the project settings environment variable called NPM_TOKEN