I am happy to present the selected talks for the Modeling Symposium @ EclipseCon Europe 2017. It is scheduled for the second day of the conference, i.e., Wednesday, October 25th, 4.30pm (see here). The symposium aims to provide a forum for community members to present a brief overview of their work. We offer four 10-minute lightning slots to facilitate a broad range of topics. The primary goal is to introduce interesting new technology and features.
The following talks have been selected:
- Edelta: a DSL for metamodel refactoring (Lorenzo Bettini)
- Understand complex EMF models like an expert (Meer Zakir Hussain)
- Running a modeling environment in the web using Apache Guacamole (Neil Mackenzie)
- Gamma Statechart Composition Framework: Design and verification of component-based reactive systems (András Vörös)
I am looking forward to a great event and hope to meet you there next week!
Latest posts by Jonas Helming and Maximilian Koegel (see all)
- Join the virtual Che Conf 2018 tomorrow, February 21st - February 20, 2018
- EMF Forms 1.15.0 Feature: Enhanced Table Renderer - January 31, 2018
- EDAPT 1.3.0 released! - January 26, 2018