Talks selected for Modeling Symposium @ EclipseCon North America 2015
I am happy to present the selected talks for the Modeling Symposium for EclipseCon North America 2015. It is scheduled for the second day of the conference, i.e., Tuesday, March 10th, 5pm. The symposium aims to provide a forum for community members to present a brief overview of their work. We offer four 10-minute lightning slots to facilitate a broad range of topics. The primary goal is to introduce interesting new technology and features.
The following talks have been selected:
- Modeling software application front-ends: introducing the open source IFML graphical editor (Hugo Brunelière)
- Building EMF-based Forms for the Web (Maximilian Kögel)
- EMap (Tom Schindl)
- Ecore Editor 2.0 (Jonas Helming)
- Version control of models with multiple SCMs based on EMF Diff/Merge in Intel® CoFluent™ Studio (Stephane Bouchet)
I am looking forward to a great event and hope to meet you there!
Latest posts by Jonas Helming (see all)
- Call for papers – EclipseCon Europe 2016 - May 31, 2016
- Migrating from Eclipse 3.x to Eclipse 4.x – Or: Which Platform to use? - January 8, 2016
- Shared blog for EclipseSource Munich - May 18, 2015