Here at EclipseSource we like top 10 blog posts. So here is our top 10 of 2012 – the posts most viewed or created the most buzz.
1. Top 10 Eclipse Juno Features
2. Eclipse 4 (e4) Tutorial
Jonas Helming wrote a tutorial series for the new core platform of the Juno release. It introduces the new concepts in the Eclipse 4 Application Platform, aka RCP 2.0. The Eclipse 4 (e4) Tutorial has 4 parts: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4.
3. Ups and Downs with Continuous Integration for iOS Apps (Jenkins, Xcode, Cobertura and Testflight)
Holger Staudacher blogged about the Ups and Downs with Continuous Integration for iOS Apps. He built a full CI system for Tabris including automated test execution, code coverage and publishing to Testflight. In his post he detailed the steps to create the system. This can be quite helpful for you when you plan to build your own iOS app.
4. Must-reads for Java Developers: From Beginner to Professional
5. My Top 10 Tips on how to be more productive with the Eclipse IDE
I wrote about my top 10 recommendations that will make your programming life easier and make you more productive with Eclipse in “my top 10 tips on how to be more productive with Eclipse”
6. Tabris – iOS and Android apps written in Java
7. Serial Communication in Java with Raspberry Pi and RXTX
8. An OSGi JAX-RS connector Part 1: Publishing REST services
9. Loading, caching and displaying images in Android
Efficiently displaying an image from a remote server in a mobile application can be quite challenging on Android. Moritz provides a conceptual walk through of several established patterns to load, cache and display images.
10. Mobile Select-O-Matic
Jochen blogged about finding the right mobile development technology for businesses with the Mobile Select-O-Matic.
If you have feedback or a favorite post you would like to have mentioned, feel free to leave a comment below.