This is the final reminder for the Eclipse Vienna DemoCamp tomorrow.
I’m excited as this is my first Vienna Eclipse DemoCamp 🙂
There’s a great list of presentations and speakers:
- Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies, “Spatio-Temporal Epidemiological Modeler“
- Lixto Team, Lixto Software GmbH, “Eclipse-related aspects in Lixto Visual Developer“
- Christoph Mayerhofer, INSO, “ReviewClipse – Continuous Code-Reviews within the Eclipse IDE”
- Chris Aniszczyk and Jeff McAffer, EclipseSource, “Introduction to EclipseRT and Toast“
- Tom Schindl, BestSolution.at, “E4 – A short overview”
- Robert Handschmann, Sphinx IT Consulting, “MDSD with Serapis using Eclipse Plugins”
- Maximilian Weißböck, The Business Kitchen – “Speed up your development with Eclipse and Xtext”
- Karl Hönninger, s-IT Solutions GmbH, “openXMA DSL” openXMA – Integrated presentation layer modelling
- Florian Pirchner, “Riena-EMF-Dynamic-Views (redview)”
- Philip Langer, Business Informatics Group, TU Wien, “The Operation Recorder: Specifying “Model Refactorings By-Example”
- Michael Clay, codeworkz.at, “Xtext“
There are currently over 80 people registered; if you’re in the area, please register and swing by!
Hope to see everyone there.