This 5-page article, by RAP committers Benjamin Muskalla and Ralf Sternberg, introduces the Rich Ajax Platform Project (RAP) and explains why it is the rich internet application framework of choice for Eclipse RCP developers.
Read the RAP article (pdf) to learn more about:
- Bringing an Eclipse RCP application to the web
- Getting started with the Rich Ajax Platform
- RAP’s inner workings and a comparison between SWT and RWT
- Customizing the look and feel of your application with Theming
- Scalability and performance of RAP
The article was originally published in the German “Eclipse Magazin”.