EclipseSource is looking for a Tool and IDE developer. You will become a part of our agile team of open-source technology experts. You will work together with our team on a variety of challenging customer projects including, domain-specific modeling tools, custom integrated development environments, and specialized business applications for engineers in various domains. You will not only be responsible for working on feature development and technology scouting in customer projects, but also for enhancing open-source frameworks.
- Fluent working experience with Git
- Basic knowledge about the development of Tools and IDEs
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English (German not strictly necessary)
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly
What we offer
- Learning from leading Eclipse technology experts
- Working on open-source projects with international peers
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent reachability of the office by public transport
- Fringe benefits, such as yearly subscription to public transport, lunch subsidy, etc.
- Flexibility to temporarily work from our other offices in Munich, Vienna, or Paris
- Welcoming and collaborative atmosphere
- Flat and relaxed hierarchies
Technologies you may be working with
- Web technologies, such as TypeScript, React, Angular, etc.
- VS Code, Eclipse Theia, Eclipse Che and the Eclipse Platform
- Modeling Frameworks & related technologies
- IDE tools, such as Language Servers, JDT, C/C++ Development Tools, etc.
- Graphical Modeling Frameworks, SVG, JointJS, Xtext and Xtend
Locations: Munich, Vienna, Paris
We are looking forward to your application! Please send your CV to: email@example.com