EclipseSource is looking for an Eclipse plug-in and rich client platform developer. You will become a part of our agile team of open-source technology experts. You will work together with our team on a variety of challenging customer projects including, domain-specific modeling tools, custom integrated development environments, and specialized business applications in various domains. You will not only be responsible for working on feature development and technology scouting in customer projects, but also for enhancing Eclipse open-source frameworks.
- Excellent Java skills
- Solid experience with Eclipse as an IDE
- Fluent working experience with Git
- Basic knowledge about Eclipse Plug-in Development or RCP
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English (German not strictly necessary)
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly
What we offer
- Learning from leading Eclipse technology experts
- Working on open-source projects with international peers
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent reachability of the office by public transport
- Fringe benefits, such as yearly subscription to public transport, lunch subsidy, etc.
- Flexibility to temporarily work from our other offices in Munich, Vienna, or Paris
- Welcoming and collaborative atmosphere
- Flat and relaxed hierarchies
Technologies you may be working with
- Eclipse platform
- Eclipse Modeling Framework & related technologies (EMF Forms, EMF Compare, etc.)
- IDE tools, such as C/C++ Development Tools, Language Servers, etc.
- Graphical Modeling Framework, Papyrus, Xtext and Xtend
- Theia and Eclipse Che
- Web technologies, such as TypeScript, Angular, etc.
Locations: Munich, Vienna, Paris
We are looking forward to your application! Please send your CV to: email@example.com