At the forefront of technologies
EclipseSource is at the forefront of technologies. We lead more than 10 core open source projects. Our employees are a key factor to our success, and we are keen to provide an attractive working environment including:
- Room for self-fulfillment.
- Welcoming, open company culture.
- Flat hierarchies, no bureaucracy.
- Mainly on-site work at EclipseSource (no “body-leasing”).
- Regular personal development meetings.
The expertise of our team is our most valuable asset
We enable but also require our team to constantly deal with new technologies and to drive innovation. This includes our current projects and products as well as things for which there is no formal roadmap yet.
To improve the skills of our team and achieve a constant stream of innovation, we offer:
- 4+1 rule: Minimum 20% of direct working time spent on open-source and innovation.
- Opportunities to participate and present at leading technology conferences.
- Visibility of our team members as experts through blogs, articles and forums.
- High influence on preferred activities, applied technologies and future innovations.
- Highly competent, technically interested and outspoken colleagues.
EclipseSource is a developer-driven company and believes in software craftsmanship. We value the benefit — and the effort — of well-written and well-designed software.
Our self-imposed quality requirement is the responsibility of all team members. Therefore, even our CEOs will be able to understand technical discussions and arguments and most of the code written.
We highly encourage any type of feedback and ideas to improve our way of working.
Think EclipseSource is the place for you?
Check out current positions and contact us! We’ll be glad to spark a conversation with you!